Books Read in 2018 (with continual updates)

Just wanted to keep track of the books that I have read so far in 2018.

And to also share this list of reads for your personal reading pleasure.

Do note that these books have been borrowed for free from the National Library Board Singapore.

My personal choice for the medium to read them are eBooks on my mobile phone. 
Click here to find out how you can set this up on your computer or mobile phone. 
Else, these books can most definitely be found in the physical library itself.

Do drop me comments if you have found any of the books below benefiting to you.
And also feel free to let me know if you have any suggested reads to recommend
... looking forward to hear!

This reading list will be continually updated as I progress in my reading journey in 2018:



Comments

Popular Posts